CosmoChix

we give good romance

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wow! What a party!











For all you who missed the party at RT. . . here are some pictures of the CosmoChix! We had a great time and threw a heckuva bash. Some said it was one of the best parties of the conference-- and believe me, there were plenty!

We had 120 people in a suite and on a terrace loaned to us by the estimable Jo Carol from RT and our honorary bartender was none other than the runner-up cover model, Travis Greiman!! Through the evening, questions were asked about Travis and when answered (guessed!) correctly, earned a goodie bag of record proportions! Plus, everyone had cosmos, wine and other drinks. . . food and chocolate. . . and received goodie bags with CosmoChix mirrors as favors. Oh yeah. . . and Travis brought a number of his new buds with him. . . so we were overflowing with handsome young males of cover model quality!

Don't you wish you'd been there?
We wish you had, too! Let's do it again, sometime!

5 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Michelle Buonfiglio said...

Thanks to everyone who made the party great, especially you, Betina, who schlepped and helped with all those little details that could only be taken care of by you. (In other words, you livein FL, so we took shameless advantage of your good nature). :)

What a fun time we had. I loved meeting new friends, finally saying hi to e-friends and authors I've featured on Romance: B(u)y the Book. And, really, how often does one get to have a party where so many pretty young men attend? I mean, unless one is Mizrahi or somebody.

So thanks for joining us here and there. We're looking forward to spending lots more time with you.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Stacy~ said...

How fun! I am sorry I missed it. Everyone looks to be having a fabulous time. Maybe next year....

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Karmela said...

I was there! I was there! And I can attest to the abundance of male cover models present. Thank you so much for the invitation -- Michelle Rowen and I had a very nice time. But sadly, I may have missed the Travis contest. :-( I bet I would have won. During the luau, I grabbed him and started grilling him about his life. I blame that on the beers and the background as a former journalist, wouldn't you know? ;-) THank you Cosmochix for a stupendous time at RT!

Karmela

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Kristi Cook said...

It was a FABULOUS party--thanks a million to you CosmoChix for hosting it! My sister even won a 'Travis Contest' prize!

But the best part was meeting you all in person!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Michelle Buonfiglio said...

Kristina and Karmela: I'm so glad I got to see youz at the party. And Kristina, it was great to meet you in person, not just by email. :)

Msflexie, hope you'll join us at RomanceByTheBlog.blogspot.com and give us your usual best! You're always sure to find Stace there, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home